Forget New Year’s Resolutions
This Year Choose Lifestyle Changes That Work!
Getting and staying healthy starts at home! My Virtual Girl in the above pic had a rough couple years but she chose to get in shape and eat well. She fought back and has reached her goals! It’s habits you can keep, that’s the key 🙂
Nine Changes To Consider In 2024:
1. Start your day with an 8 ounce glass of purified water. Get a water purifier and try to get in 1/2 gallon of purified water a day (8, 8oz glasses).
2. Clear your cabinets and pantry of sugary snacks, unhealthy vegetable oils and processed ingredients. Make a list of healthier options you can have on hand to make home-cooked meals.
3. Cook and prepare more meals at home using healthier ingredients. Make a goal of 3 home-cooked meals a week and make extra for lunches.
4. Go chemical-free! That means diet drinks. That means highly processed foods. Eat real, whole food. Read labels!
4. Eat organic when you can, but eating real whole food, organic or not, is always better than processed refined foods.
5. Add in strength training! All you need is 30 minutes two to three times a week. The benefits are astounding. Check out my Blog on the benefits of Strength Training.
6. Try to go to bed at a decent time. Free yourself from phones and screens. Diffuse some lavender and cedarwood oil and read a book instead.
7. Try switching out chemical cleaners for more natural options. I use Thieves products from Young Living. Many you may be using could be causing breathing problems and even be carcinogenic. If you want to know more about products www.ewg.org is a great place start.
8. Do not use chemical plug ins! They are toxic to you and your family. Please try diffusing natural oils that can benefit your health, instead of harming it.
9. Practice meditation and prayer. I thank God everyday for what I have. Gratitude will change you. Even when I have gone through horrible trials, focusing on the positive things that I have has always pulled me thru. Take a minute to just breathe and unwind when stress comes around. Focus on the positive things.
A healthier you starts in the home! You have a choice, I hope you consider this year a year of healthy change. You can do it!