Tangerine Energy Bites:
The perfect pick me up snack! Great for kids after school, or when you have that 3:00 I gotta have something craving!! Yum!!
- 32 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup organic whole oats ( process until small but not powder)
- 1/4 cup hemp seed
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbs cacoa (raw chocolate)
- 2 Tbs organic coconut oil
- 1 Tbs raw honey (optional)
- 1/8 tsp of celtic sea salt (optional)
- 12 drops tangerine oil (young living vitality, not other brands)
Chop dates small, and process with small amount of oats in food processor ( helps with
dates being processed). Add all in bowl and mix with all other ingredients. ( use
hands) Roll into small balls. These can be stored in airtight container in fridge.