Spiralizing is all the rage , fun and easy!
Try my middle eastern flare to this beautiful salad and let me know what you think! Easy and soooo healthy!! You can get a spirulizer on amazon for 20.00, I bought the spirulizer brand, and it works great!! Have fun with it! My clients love it, very filling! Let me know what you think!! XOXO ELISSA
- 2 zucchini spiralized ( I chop in half after spiralizing or they are very long)
- 3 tomatoes (I use Kumato) chopped, or any good, in season, tomatoes.
- 3 small cucumbers chopped
- 4 green onions (scallions) chopped small
- 4 radishes chopped
- 2 handfuls of Italian parsley chopped
- few tbsp sweet onion chopped small (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste (don’t skimp)
- Juice of 3 lemons (fresh not bottled) or to taste
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
Add all in large bowl and mix well. Taste and adjust lemon, sea salt and pepper to taste.
** Add sprouts to the top, or add in any other veggies you like.