Do you ever wish you could just grab and go, a healthy protein and veggie mini meal from home? These can be a lifesaver when you know your hungry and blood sugar is calling your name. Instead of having NOTHING prepared in the fridge, try these easy muffins! Make enough for a few days. No sautéing the veggies, just add together, mix well and bake, that’s it! I used a mini muffin pan here and they were perfect 🙂
- 4-8 eggs depending on how many you are making
- Chopped veggies of your choice, Here I used onion, peas, red and yellow pepper and fresh chopped garlic. (1/2 veg and 1/2 egg) If your beaten eggs are 2 cups add 2 cups chopped veggies.
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (optional)
- Celtic sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
1. Preheat the oven to fan 375 degrees Grease a muffin pan well with coconut oil, butter or ghee.
2. Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add veggies and spices. Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin tray.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Give the pan a shake and make sure they are set in the middle. Put them back in for another minute or two if middle is not set.
5. Remove from muffin pan and set on wire rack to cool. Store in fridge